Tuesday, October 5, 2010

sketch3:collage

When creating my collage I had the mindset of just finding words and pictures that really stood out to me. I didn't really have any pattern for the designing of my collage. I did try to arrange the words to best represent the pictures. I started with cutting pictures out of the magazine then realized it was taking too much time and just ripped out the images instead. I did my best to have the collage make some sense and have some relevance to one another.



6 comments:

  1. I like this collage because it looks very interesting. A pattern that's occurring in this collage would be people. Not only are there pictures of them, but there are words describing them like "country doctor" and "look at me now."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like the apple represents the forbidden fruit. The collage has good use of space. Has a tabloid look to it, with adds and celebrities. Nothing is really grouped together, seems like all the pictures are fighting for attention without a focal point. I am also seeing a pattern where everyone's collage looks better than my own..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This collage has good use of words. There is an emphasis on pictures of people, the best of course has got to be the one of snooki.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that the collage has good use of words as well. The words and images in particular seem to project an emphasis on living life to the fullest. I also noticed that a lot of the images are cut out in a rectangular fashion, which seems to be a pretty strong pattern

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this collage is interesting because it is really spaced out and seems organized, while most of the other ones had pictures closer together. I also like the words used, they stand out the most in the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this collage speaks to a theme of entertainment and what is going on in the world in the present. There are references to reality stars and styles of clothes which seem to create a common theme of media sensations.

    ReplyDelete