

For my explanation graphic I chose the human heart and the way the blood flows. As you can see I used an image that did not have enough information and added onto the image by including arrows and more information to make is less confusing. Next I added color and arrows to make the image to be complete and self explanatory. And finally I labeled the different parts of the heart and the way in which blood flows. It is much easier to understand my last graphic compared to my first.
So basically I started off from an image without any description to it. The next image I added a little more detail. Then my final image I drew out the heart and used arrows and different colors to make it easier to understand. Then the final step was to add labels! aha! I created an explanation graphic!!
No comments:
Post a Comment