Monday, November 1, 2010

How to make a Spaghetti Dinner














Design Rationale:
When creating my "how to make a spaghetti dinner" I first I had to think about all the steps that were required and imagine how it would look drawing out images of the steps. My first step was of course to wash your hands, because no one wants dirty hands making dinner! Then next i took the box of spaghetti and took it out, after that I broke the spaghetti in half. Following a pot, filling it with water and putting it on the stove to boil. I used a clock without numbers to represent time. Next I needed a strainer, pasta sauce a plate and a fork and aha! I had just created a spaghetti dinner! I'm hungry from all this drawing!! I must say this project sounded easy but was time consuming trying to get everything right. But in the end result it all worked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment