
For my simple chart I chose to look at the number of applicants, acceptances, % of Applicant Accepted and New Freshman from 2004-2008. I googled "roger williams university undergraduate" and searched for my information needed. It was definitely interesting researching information about RWU since I go here I should know the different ratios of class acceptances. I actually had problems in excell for this assignment, on a few occassions when I was typing in a number it kept making it a percent even though I manually tried to change it. I tried fixing it over and over but it still kept doing it! And it was at random too, as you can see under 2004 applica
nts it's as a percent when it should be 6,196. It did the same thing with the acceptances for 2005 it should be 5,444. Also for applicants for 2008 it should be 8,921 and new freshman should be 954. I am really confused as to why this kept happening. Out of all our assignments this was by far my least favorite, I really don't enjoy using excell and haven't had enough background practice in it.
Bar Graph:

Line Graph


No comments:
Post a Comment