Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Flow Charts











For my amazon.com flow chart I had to simplify the steps for purchasing a book on the site. I have never used amazon before so this was all new to me, so I was learning along while I created my flow chart. It was a little difficult at first because I actually made an account so I could get a better feel for the flow chart, which I have shown in my chart. I think I made my flow chart easy to understand and I feel as though anyone who has never used the site can understand my directions like I did! My aha moment definitely at the end when I succeeded in my task!!

For my google scholar search flow chart I included all the necessary steps in order to find the proper source. I used different shapes to represent such as the oval for the beginning and ending shapes. I included the questions that one should ask when researching a subject. It seems complicated by writing down each detailed step but once you follow the direction of the flow chart it becomes much easier to understand. My aha moment was once again when I completed the chart, it was a moment of relief that I had achieved my goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment